job summary: Lease Accountant
The Lease Accountant will be responsible for the updating of data on current leases.
location: Ontario, California
job type: Contract
salary: $21 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Preparing data to be uploaded into new lease accounting software.
- Reading through lease agreements and entering key information into lease software or excel.
- Communicating with hospital and entity controllers and other contacts throughout organization to obtain key information for upload in lease software.
- Assisting with validating the information uploaded for completeness and accuracy.
- Potential to assist with other related software implementation and lease accounting process needs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration with emphasis on Accounting or Finance.
- At least entry level accounting experience required, but experience with leases a plus.
- Experience with excel and basic spreadsheet functions as well as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with and ability to analyze financial information.
$21-$26 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Sakina at 949-236-7258.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.