job summary: Operational Risk Consultant 3
A Nation leading provider of Financial Services within the Banking industry is currently seeking an experienced Operational Risk professional to join their Concord, CA location.
This role will be responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring a risk-based program to identify, assess and mitigate any operational risk that arises from inadequate or failed internal processes, people, systems or external events, while maintaining a balance between risk mitigation and operational efficiency.
Also, may provide oversight to an operational risk program.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Works with assigned business units and provides operational risk expertise and consulting for projects and initiatives with moderate to high risk.
- May provide senior-level support for systems security-related issues.
- Develops testing strategies and methodologies; evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, systems and internal controls; analyzes business and/or systems changes to determine impact; identifies and assesses operational risk issues and assigns risk ratings consistent with established policy standards.
- Consults with business to develop corrective action plans and effectively manage change.
- Identifies training opportunities; may design/coordinate the development of training materials and delivers training.
- Reports findings and drafts recommendations to mitigate risk to operational risk and business line management.
- Coordinates production of periodic operational risk performance reports for senior management, including trend analysis and recommended strategies.
- May manage project teams and provide guidance to less experience specialists/consultants.
qualifications: Required Qualifications:
If you wish to apply, please send your resume and a short summary of your qualifications to: email@example.com
- 6+ years operational risk experience.
skills: Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.