- Standardize, document and provide thought leadership for the continued advancement of migrating reporting to Tableau
- Enhance the visualization of metrics to empower the leadership team to quickly and intuitively gleam key insights in order to take action in their respective areas
- Ensure the accurate and timely production of weekly and monthly operational reporting to be distributed across MKS and the CCB
- Leverage reporting and process maps to identify opportunities and collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement changes that improve quality and efficiency resulting in a more positive customer experience
- Support the cross-functional effort to align metrics with process maps and associated controls
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 34 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
Marketing execution- analytical side - data visualization using Tableau (required, non-negotiable)
- they want someone who has experience in the data visualization side
SQL helpful but not a requirement
Database knowledge helpful, but also not a requirement; they have Hadoop, Greenplum - if they have Tableau, they will understand what they are looking at. Tableau -
creating charts/visuals that are easily understood by anyone. How do you tell the story, quickly, effectively, and training other people to do that as well.
They need to ensure that the requirements translate into actions.
Working with stakeholders, project management
Alex will know the right person based on the work production and reaction from the group.
Experience within financial services would be helpful.
Analytics background would be great
Data visualization Tableau in last role would be the biggest If they find the right candidate - they want to bring the person on permanently.
qualifications: Application Process
Once we know you're interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today, or email your resume directly to me @ Michael.Geller@Randstadusa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.