Client Service Consultant
Randstad Professionals has a 3+ month contract to permanent position available for a large financial institution. This position is for a Customer Service Representative (Client Service Consultant) who has 2 years client service or related experience.
Bilingual is not required but highly preferred
The Client Service Consultant will be working on initiating Wire Transfers both internationally and domestically so high attention to detail is a must. The Client Service Consultant will have a script, so this will help out, but it is imperative that they read the script word for word. Responsible for supporting internal and external customers by providing moderately complex to complex support services in account management, operations, documentation, customer service and technical support.
location: Golden, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $15.00 - 16.25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Acting as primary liaison between customer and bank, answering questions and solving problems involving all bank departments
- Cross-selling and making customer calls with relationship managers
- Ensuring proper booking and maintenance of loans
- Tracking and monitoring portfolio on an ongoing basis for compliance, position, documentation exceptions, overdrafts, accounting, maintenance of files and reports, letters of credit, pricing and delinquencies
- Preparing financial and profitability reports and loan reports
- Producing and maintaining tickler report and default reports
- Participating in special projects relating to product conversions and new product development
- Provide assistance to lower level staff
- Wire Transfer Experience is a plus
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity.
Click To Apply
skills: Customer Service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.