Randstad Professionals is seeking a bright, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to fulfill a role as a Collections Coordinator with an exceptional company. This is a full-time, contract to hire position in the Metro West/495 belt area.
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance, contract and contract to hire staffing and helps thousands of professionals start and grow their career each year.
location: Milford, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Collections Coordinator Ideal Candidate Must have previous collections experience working in a hospital/healthcare Setting
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and will have some professional experience, particularly in a customer-facing role. They will be able to demonstrate their advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, most specifically Excel. The ideal candidate will also have a professional presentation, is confident, enthusiastic, and displays a high level of self-motivation. They will be highly organized and have a keen eye for detail and accuracy. Job Requirements
Specific Software experience
- 2+ years of experience in Commercial Collections and Accounts Receivable
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Actively participate in client contacts via phone or email to resolve collection issues and decrease aging receivables
- Develop collection strategies, recommend, approve, and implement process improvements
- Process write-off, journal entries and check requests
- Assist with special projects
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
qualifications: HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration please forward a WORD version of you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Commercial Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.