An international petrochemicals company is seeking a Credit & Collections Specialist to join their dynamic and fast-paced team. This role will support the business by providing analytics, collection support, account reconciliation, dispute resolution and order release.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $21 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Management of customer/sales relationships (cash calls, qmi calls)
- Collection of customer accounts for timely receipt of payments, creation of value through the reduction of bad debt
- Review orders and facilitate credit release, communicating holds when necessary. Ensure necessary approvals are received per Master Authority Schedule.
- Partner with sales, customer service regarding claims research and resolution (discounted terms, duplicate reduction, unknown claims)
- Perform other duties to support the needs of the CFO team as requested
- Minimum 3 years' experience in credit and collections in a business to business environment preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Organization and time management skills to assure timely completion of tasks.
- Maintain professional demeanor when dealing with internal and external customers
- Strong interpersonal communication (written and verbal) and negotiation skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities and adapt to changing requirements in a fast past team environment.
- Self-motivated with strong decision making abilities
skills: SAP, Excel, Credit Collections, Credit & Collections, Commercial Collections, Commercial Credit Administration, Commercial Credit Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.