Our client is looking for a motivated, Corporate Accounting Supervisor to join the Company's Corporate accounting team. This position will focus on accounting/finance related special projects, financial reporting and corporate accounting related tasks. Qualified candidates will possess a bachelor's degree, 4 - 8 years of accounting experience (minimum 2 years in public accounting) and preferably a CPA. No supervisory experience is required.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assists with the monthly corporate consolidation and financial closing process.
- Participate and research technical accounting topics.
- Assists with all external financial reporting process when needed (SEC filings, XBRL, press releases, statutory financial statements, Audit Committee materials, etc.)
- Assist with monthly and quarterly analytical review of key performance indicators.
- Review financial statements for accuracy and assist operations to resolve questions and variances.
- Coordinates and contributes to the review of complex contracts to ensure proper accounting treatment
- Preparation and review of requests from external auditors
- Identifies potential problems, recommends sound solutions and supports the implementation
- 4 - 8 years of accounting experience (minimum 2 years in public accounting)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA is preferred
- Strong proficiency in the use of ERP systems and advanced skills with Microsoft Office products (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, text manipulation formulas, etc.) are desired.
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP accounting theory, policies, practices and procedures.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in learning more about this exciting career opportunity, please submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
skills: CPA, Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.