Staff Accountant needed for hands-on role with $1B+ company in Richmond. Reporting to the Controller, the Staff Accountant will be responsible for accounting supporting monthly close, cost and inventory accounting, and financial analysis.
This is an exciting time to join as the company is actively expanding into new markets and growing. They offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to be mentored by a strong Controller.
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Prepare journal entries in support of monthly and quarterly close process
- Assist with preparation of financial statements
- Oversight of bank reconciliations
- Inventory and Cost Accounting for manufacturing operations
- Assistance with annual audit
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field of study
- CPA highly preferred
- 1-3 years experience in accounting
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong technical acumen with MS Excel.
Send your resume for immediate consideration to t
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.