Analyst will be responsible for managing warehouse lines of credit to finance acquired assets. Analyst must have very strong analytical and mathematical skills but must also be able to think creatively about managing portfolio risk and be able to implement business friendly solutions to these risks.
location: Delray Beach, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Review and analyze all external warehouse lines of credit ensure 100% compliance with warehouse requirements
- Compile risk, positioning, and performance data in response to queries from internal stakeholders and lenders draft accurate and timely written responses as well as
- Identify, select, and put together weekly pledges
- Work closely with the custodial agent to ensure files are uploaded correctly and timely
- Work closely with warehouse providers to ensure weekly fundings are timely and accurate
- Play key role in preparing and supporting all lender audits
- Assist with analytics such as portfolio performance and risk exposure
- BBA in business, finance or other related field
- 0-2 years of experience in the asset management or brokerage industry, in an investment, research or marketing capacity preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with drive to be successful and ability to manage and execute simultaneous projects and tasks without reminders.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong quantitative skills and experience in use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience working in Microsoft CRM is a plus
skills: $0-50 million, $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.