Are you a Senior Tax Accountant with 5-10 years experience working for a corporate entity or a public accounting firm and would like to continue working in the Cincinnati, Ohio market. Read-on. I am looking for someone that prepares and updates tax provision schedules, reviews tax provision worksheets received from related companies and assists in the preparation of the consolidated tax provision with personal plans of career advancement. An individual that seeks to be groomed for a leadership position within a rapidly growing, privately owned organization. The Senior Tax Accountant will Interact with and advise various functional groups on tax-related issues while identifying and implementing tax saving opportunities.
location: Cincinnati, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Collects tax-related information and completes required tax reporting in a timely manner.
- Prepares and updates tax provision schedules, reviews tax provision worksheets received from related companies and assists in the preparation of the consolidated tax provision.
- Maintains a schedule of required tax payments, advises Treasury personnel of cash requirements and remits payments in a timely manner.
- Interacts with and advises various functional groups on tax-related issues.
- Identifies and implements tax savings opportunities.
- Determines withholding tax requirements for payments to nonresidents and completes related reporting.
- Coordinates audits by various taxation authorities.
- Advises management on the impact of new tax laws.
- Recommends tax strategies by researching relevant tax legislation.
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices.
- Working knowledge of US tax legislation and reporting requirements.
- Good planning, organizational, analytical, interpersonal, decision making, oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of PC's in the current company operating system environment.
- University degree in commerce, business administration, economics, or related field; or equivalent.
- Designated or enrolled in a recognized professional accounting program (CA, CMA, CGA or CPA); or equivalent.
skills: Corporate Tax, Corporate Tax-International
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.