job summary: Marketing Coordinator
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 27 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Asset management in Basecamp, Box, Trello, Jira
- Tracking and maintaining release schedules and timelines both title specific and strategic
- Manage communication, routing, and general coordination of assets with other department & division managers
- Manage marketing plans, product research, analysis of industry trends
- Support on special projects including events and marketing materials
- Help coordinate schedules / meetings across various departments
- Coordinator will report into Marketing Manager
- Gaming experience required
- Experience with BaseCamp, Box, Trello and Jira
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.