Do you have 5+ years of hands-on Billing experience within mid-large size professional services companies?
We are looking for a knowledgeable billing specialist who is a team player and adapt to high volume environment. We are a fun, collaborative and hard-working team.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Suggest ways to improve the billing process, productivity, and over-all functioning of the department.
- Provide monthly Billing Projections, Aged WIP Report, Hit List and Missed List by dates indicated on Billing Schedule, or as required by Manager.
- Assist Accounts Receivable department by actively monitoring receivables.
- Monitor inventory and ensure adherence to client discounts and guidelines by reviewing proformas and analyzing aged WIP prior to distribution to Billing partners; follow-up with Billing Partners regarding AWIP especially those over 30 days; keep Manager informed by regularly providing updates to billing status, and reasons for delayed billing.
- Monitor On Account funds and follow up with partner to ensure timely application to WIP and AR; bring to Manager's attention if unallocated for more than two months.
- Draft bills and forward to partners by the 12-15th working day of each month; carefully observe and apply discounts ensuring adherence to client requirements; follow up with partner/reviewer to ensure timely review and transmittal to clients.
- Edit time records, maintaining and filing documentation for adjustments in a timely manner; develop awareness of repetitive adjustments; suggest ways to improve the time-keeping and adjustment process.
- Maintain a correspondence folder for each Billing Partner; promptly file miscellaneous correspondence, and time and disbursement adjustments; ensure that copies of all posted bills are filed and saved to the 3E Invoice module by the 4th working day of the month.
- 5+ years of direct billing experience
- HSD or 2 year college dgree
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.