Looking to start a new job in the new year? We have a client that is moving quickly to bring in a contractor for this temp to hire Accounts Payable position. Please read the details and if you are interested and have the qualifications, please apply today!
- Can multi-task, can handle shifting priorities, can handle a fast-paced environment
- Handling traditional A/P like utilities, office supplies, equipment and a big part are their subcontractors that they pay each month
- Software - Deltek Costpoint, it's a must. Excel, mid-level.
- Process - treating like a TTH, they will interview, then they have to pass credit/criminal background check.
location: Springfield, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Reviewing invoices and check requests for approval, proper support documentation and account classification.
- Entering invoices, credit memos, account re-classes and manual checks
- Entering wire transfer information in the online banking system.
- Reviewing various AP Reports for accuracy prior to issuing checks.
- Issuing checks and prepare them for signature and distribution.
- Researching and resolving invoice and payment issues as requested by Supervisor.
- Proactively interacing with internal departments and external vendors to resolve questions/issues.
- Auditing employee expense reports for compliance and appropriate documentation and process for reimbursement.
- Performing account reconcilation and research outstanding balances with vendors.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- Associates Degree
- A minimum of two years experience in accounts payable preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable.
- Working knowledge of accounting software such as Deltek CostPoint
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
skills: Deltek Costpoint, A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.