Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a Payroll Specialist for a project role with a prominent client located on the West Shore. This is a temporary role which will last a minimum of three months and will pay $18 - $22 an hour; pay will be based on experience and skill level.
location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Oversee payroll process for assigned group
- Analyze processed payroll to determine if any errors are present and take appropriate action to get corrected immediately
- Manage relationship with payroll vendor to assure time is processed within deadlines, pay is distributed, data transfers within systems correctly and assure taxes are processed
- Analyze variances and payroll GL accounts as well as perform reconciliations
- Bachelor's Degree with two years experience in a payroll focused role OR no degree with five years experience in a full cycle payroll position; Payroll Certification a plus!
- Strong payroll and timekeeping system skills (ee.g. ADP; PeopleSoft; Ceridian; Peoplenet)
Position will pay $18 - $22 an hour and rate will be determined by experience and skill level. If you match these qualifications and are interested in the role please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Please note: if you do not have any payroll experience you will not be contacted regarding this opportunity
skills: Payroll Processing, Payroll Tax-Multistate, Payroll - 50 - 500, Payroll - 500+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.