Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in Charlotte, NC. Required:
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
- Experience with project methodology, accounting/general ledger knowledge and Brokerage operations (securities/traded products).
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $35.04 - 40.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Prepares specifications for system changes.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
Click To Apply
skills: Business Systems Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.