Exciting opportunity available for an experienced Accounting Manager in the Norwich, CT area! The ideal candidate for this long-term project will have a strong background in month-end closings and auditing close data.
location: Norwich, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $46 - 56 per hour
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Direct supervision of accounting clerks
- Review journal entries
- Coordinate and audit close data
- Delegate work to staff and ensure accurate follow through
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of ERP system - preferably PeopleSoft
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA strongly preferred
For immediate consideration, please send resumes to Lauren.Marculitis@RandstadUSA.com!
skills: ENTERPRISE PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.