Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in Charlotte, NC.
These roles can sit in Fort Mill, SC or the university area. CANDIDATES MUST BE IN THE OFFICE FROM 8-5AM M-F FOR THE FIRST 6 MONTHS.
location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $28.04 - 32.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Responsible for recruiting and selecting senior level professional/management staff from internal and external sources.
- Plans and conducts innovative employment advertising campaigns, job fairs, etc. to recruit candidates.
- Develops effective working relationships with professional and management recruitment agencies, schools and senior levels of internal management.
- Conducts interviews, evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge and abilities.
- Consults with senior management to recommend candidates, offer packages, etc.
- Provides candidates with information on the company.
- May administer tests and interpret results.
- May serve as project team lead.
- 4+ years recruiting or human resources consulting experience.
Click To Apply
skills: Risk Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.