Fast growing technology manufacturing company looking for an experienced HR Manager to lead the HR Department.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Supervise and optimize HR functions including talent development, performance management, compensation and employment relations.
- Build a culture of performance, results and positive employee relations
- Make good use of process and tools to drive team and individual's effectiveness
- Join and implement short-term and long-term HR strategies to drive business profitable growth and results
- Interface with executive management to devise HR business strategies
- In charge of immigration and expatriate process.
- Strong technical HR skills, including legal (US and CAN laws) and process compliance
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, organization development or a related discipline
- Minimum of 5+ years of progressive HR experience, preferably in Tech industry
- Customer focused, both internally and externally
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highest level of integrity and ability to keep information confidential
skills: $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.