job summary: Now Hiri?
ng: Staff Accountant
Are you ready for a lif?
e-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work wi?
th a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding ?
A Apply today because openings are limite?
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Prepares consolidated inter?
nal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing?
information from the general ledger system and from departmen?
- Maintains and balances an automated cons?
olidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs;%?20verifying data
- Analyzes information and opt?
ions by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information<%2?
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining%?20records and files; reconciling accounts
nswers accounting and financial questions by researching and int?
- Maintains confidentiality Requirements <%2?
- Four y?
ear college degree in Accounting
- 4-6 year?
s Accounting experience
- Excellent written and?
verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail%0?
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools
Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
- Big 4 audit experience with large, publ?
skills: MS Office, General Ledger, External Financial Statement Preparation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.