job summary: Now Hiring: Clinical Researcher
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!! Overview:
Performs preliminary vetting and investigation on all FWAE tips entered via the Hub "Report Healthcare Fraud" submission and the Fraud Hotline. Make an appropriate recommendation for flagging and whether or not to pass downstream for next steps.
location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 17 per hour
work hours: 7 to 3
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Perform assignment of tips containing allegations identifying potential Fraud, Waste, Abuse, or Error), to the appropriate internal team member.
- Document in a professional manner the investigation activities that were performed on tips
- Communicate with internal partners as needed
- Submit CMS reporting as required
- Adhere to turn around time standards
- Meet and maintain minimum quality and productivity standards
- Associates Degree or High School diploma / GED with 1+ years of insurance or fraud investigation experience
- 1+ years of insurance Experience with one or more of the following: Claim Processing, Provider Demographic Information or Insurance Billing Practices
Eden Prairie, MN If you would like to be a valued employee to their organization, please email qualified resumes to:
Amanda Nordmann email@example.com
skills: Billing, Fraud Investigation, Insurance Claim Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.