As a Business Development Associate, you will sell talent delivery services to clients, working with our Recruiters to place professional talent in our clients' job orders. You will pursue, maintain and grow sales within existing major accounts assigned. This position is focused primarily on selling temporary staffing however, will also sell full service (direct hire) recruiting.
Randstad Professionals, the largest US Staffing firm in 2018 specializing in finance, accounting, HR, legal and marketing is looking for aggressive, and sales focused professionals. The fast paced and competitive world of staffing will give you the opportunity to experience the rich rewards that follow hard work.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 45,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Conduct outbound prospecting and lead generation with the goal of building relationships and setting meetings with potential customers
- Support all steps of Randstad's Sales cycle including: presenting, negotiating and closing deals with hiring managers at both Fortune 500 companies and small and medium sized companies in the Boston market
- Learn and understand the Randstad training program including: best practices within the sales process and managing your activity in our CRM system
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in connecting with new customers and showing diligence with follow up communications to ensure a close
- Collaborate with Recruiting Team in the Boston office to execute and maintain positive, productive client relationships
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 year staffing or recruiting experience Preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of business to business sales experience
If you are looking to work for an exceptional company and a superior team while growing your personal and professional network please apply by emailing Gabriella.Southwick@randstadusa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.