job summary: Tatum's client, a private equity backed media company based in the Greater LA area is looking for a strong, hands-on Interim Chief Financial Officer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced, quickly evolving company to be an instrumental member of the team in promoting company growth!
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $125 - 135 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
responsibilities: Required Criteria:
- Minimum of 10 years of proven experience in CFO or Controller level positions with hands-on responsibility in both operations and accounting functions
- Experience working in the Media or Entertainment industry
- Carve-out experience required - background and ability to build the finance and accounting team from scratch
- Background in building a high performing organization and continuously optimizing the business
- Previous experience working with a Private Equity parent company at the portfolio company level in a leadership position
- Ability to operate as a true business partner with the Private Equity group and BOD
qualifications: We are interested in speaking with you about this opportunity. To be considered, please reach out to Joanna Bowen (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Tatum.
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.