job summary: Human Resources Coordinator
The Human Resource Coordinator will be responsible supporting the daily operating functions of the Human Resources department.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Provide regular assistance in Payroll & Benefits.
- Assist with the bi-weekly time card reporting through ADP.
- Track and follow-up on PTO requests.
- Monitor and maintain PTO Accruals for both domestic and international employees.
- Ability to assist with employee requests and questions in a friendly and timely manner.
- Monitor and disposition HR inbox.
- Update reporting in performance management system on a weekly basis.
- Field questions from employees, and track performance review completion.
- Perform data entry and personnel file maintenance and filing as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed
- Bachelors' Degree in business related field.
- 1-2 years' experience in Human Resources.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Experience in ADP plus.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively and professionally interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to embrace a fast-paced environment.
$22-$26 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Sakina at 949-236-7258.
skills: Human Resources, Benefit Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.