Randstad Professionals is currently partnering with one of the largest healthcare provider in the Richmond area.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 23 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Ability to work and think independently in a fast paced environment; work in a large complex organization; prioritize multiple tasks; meet deadlines; offer solutions to difficult situations; function in a self-directed manner; pays attention to detail; and participate in decision making
- Operations management, staff recruitment, training and development, performance evaluations, counseling and motivating staff. Establishes departmental work flows, reviews productivity reports, monitors timekeeping
- Responsible for ensuring there is adequate supervisory support
qualifications: Must Have:
If this position interest you and you think you meet the above requirements, please send your updated resume to; Samantha.Johnson@randstadusa.com
- Associates Degree
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory work experience
- 3 year minimum of healthcare billing/collections using billing software
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.