Our client is seeking an experienced Controller to manage a staff of 15 in the finance department. Amazing growth opportunity with competitive compensation package.
location: Edison, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 190,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Master of Business Administration
experience: 15 Years
- Manage day-to-day operations of accounts payable, accounts receivable, collections, cash management, payroll, general ledger, tax reporting, financial statement preparation, and related internal controls.
- Perform account analysis and reconciliations along with review of cost center expenses
- Prepare cash flow forecasts, monitor cash flow and borrowings under company's revolving credit facility
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget. Identify and communicate cost reduction opportunities.
- Oversee Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable departments
- Financial reporting
qualifications: Required Skills:
Strong working experience with SAP and JD Edwards
Expert in GAAP
Strong knowledge of Cost Accounting
Excellent Excel skills Education Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
MBA or CPA required
15+ years of experience required Email your resume if you have the experience, education and are interested in pursuing this role.
skills: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accruals, Cost Accounting, Fixed Assets, Inventory, CPA, Month-End Close, Manufacturing Cost Acct
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.