job summary: Director of Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis needed for multi-billion dollar company in South Florida. This is a hands on position that requires modeling and data analytic skills.
location: Jupiter, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Overall responsibility for the corporate financial planning process.
- Preparation and consolidation of forecasting process
- Determination of business guidelines, methodology and formulation of the annual plan and global forecasts, including developing metrics to validate the accuracy of the forecast.
- Develop robust business analysis to support key business decisions;
- Communicate and present plans and forecasts to finance leadership;
- Manage and monitor the quarterly financial forecast, reviewing whether the predicted outcome is within the stated financial goals. When variances occur, work with the finance leadership team to develop operational and financial adjustments as necessary to achieve the company's goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance plus CPA or MBA. (Master's degree required)
- 7+ years of accounting/finance experience
- Corporate financial planning experience.
- Ability to develop productive relationships with management and peer groups within Finance.
- Strong senior level financial and operational analysis skills.
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills at the executive level;
skills: Budgeting, Financial Analysis, Competitive Analysis, Finance Model, Financial Reporting - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.