Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the University area of Charlotte, NC.
Candidate will be responsible the tracking and payment of claims related to Asset Servicing and Settlement events involving the client. Primary responsibilities include Basic Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of Corporate Actions Events and Settlements activity
- Working knowledge of Broadridge systems including GLOSS, Impact and BPS
- BS/BA degree in Finance or related field.
- Strong accounting background with knowledge of reconciliation
- 1-3 years of experience in the securities industry
- Ability to demonstrate effective analytical skills
- Detail oriented with effective organizational skills
- Energetic individual that works well under pressure in a team environment with demanding deadlines
- Ability to identify areas of improvement and also formulate plans to effect positive change within a team environment
- 1-3 years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, operations, financial services, accounting, business processing, analytical, financial, clerical, or call center
- Historical evidence of "change management"
- Working knowledge of international trade settlement or asset servicing including Euroclear, Clearstream, Crest and various local markets
- Working knowledge of domestic markets including DTC, Fed and physical clearance
- Working knowledge of Prime Broker operations
- Working knowledge of Stock Loan and Repo process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially MS Word, MS Excel and MS Access
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and able to react to change quickly
- Able to analyze and interpret data from both statistical and efficiency standpoints
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $20.04 - 25.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities:
- Reviewing payables and receivables for Cash Dividends and Fixed income payments in all settlement markets (DTC, Fed, Euroclear, Clearstream, Crest and local markets).
- Controlling and mitigating risks and liabilities related to claims.
- Role will be required to coordinate communication between multiple groups in order to ensure quick and effective resolution to open issues.
- Role will also be required to streamline claims utility processing.
- To research and resolve any payables/receivables owed to the client as a result of claims related to asset servicing events, i.e. Cash Dividends, Income payments, tenders, etc.
- Research and Resolve settlement activity related claims, i.e. TMPG, Fails, etc.
- Actively contribute to the development of a root cause analysis platform
- Create and manage a risk reporting platform to identify trends and problem areas.
- Interacting with Finance, various Operations groups, Middle Office and Technology to ensure integrity of reports and monitor the processes involved in getting accurate data for the reports compiled
- Ability to multi-task and perform under multiple deadlines.
- Assist with special projects. Assist in the testing of enhancements to the possession or control systems.
- Maintain integrity of firm controls and procedures
- Identifying potential process improvements or operational synergies across multiple operations groups.
- Additional responsibilities will include Project Work focused on developing process enhancements in which to streamline tasks within the group and organization.
- Other opportunities will include presentations across departments and with senior management.
Click To Apply
skills: Analysis - Sales
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.