Randstad Professionals have an opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the University area of Charlotte, NC.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $40.04 - 45.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Responsible for leadership of cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to:
- finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership in the integration /implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations. 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Monitor a risk-based compliance program to assure compliance with federal, state, agency, legal and regulatory requirements or may provide oversight of compliance function.
- Participates in and provides compliance consulting and support for projects and initiatives with moderate risk to identify and mitigate regulatory risk in business activities.
- May assist in drafting corrective action plans and in managing change to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Identifies training opportunities; may provide input to the development of training materials and delivers training.
Click To Apply
skills: Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.