Randstad Professionals is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Associate
for a client in Chesterfield, VA.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 2 Years
- Receive and process invoices
- Obtain approvals for invoices and other expenditures
- Verify transactions comply with policies and procedures
- Process and distribute payments
- Obtain and reconcile vendor statements
- Maintain physical and electronic A/P files
- Respond to vendor requests for payment status, discrepancy resolution
- Follows A/P systems, policies, procedures and practices, in order to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and adherence to company guidelines
- Work with Billings staff to document, review, and make corrections as needed
- Maintain awareness of active jobs with appropriate follow-up/interaction on potential financial transactions
- Participates in maintenance of materials pricing for cost control and billings
- Provides accounting assistance to the General Accounting Manager and Accounting team. Responds to questions/concerns in order to meet business needs.
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience.
- Computer literate with ability to learn and use Vista by ViewPoint.
- Must be capable of producing reports and associated paperwork accurately and efficiently
- Organized with ability to handle high volumes of data entry with attention to accuracy
- Passionate, hardworking, upbeat individual that thrives in a team environment
skills: Accounts Payable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.