A Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. Randstad is working directly with our partner, hiring for a Tax Coordinator to work in the fast growing market of Dublin, OH!
The Tax Coordinator is responsible for assisting the senior Tax Analyst.
location: Dublin, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
Description of Work:
- Assist in pulling documentation for audits from exemption certificate database and SAP
- Assist in processing customer credits for sales tax charged in error.
- Assist in maintaining exemption certificate database
- Assist in general office type duties.
- Some background in sales tax would be ideal, but is not a requirement
- Basic business background and heavy in Excel
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to: Sydney Wagner Sydney.Wagner@randstadusa.com Who We Are - Randstad USA Learn more at www.randstadusa.com I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Corporate Tax
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.