Our client is seeking someone with maturity and disciplines who can help them continue to improve the accounting and finance operations. Based in southeastern Massachusetts this successful company has a need for an Accounts Receivable Accountant.
location: Providence, Rhode Island
job type: Permanent
salary: $34,000 - 37,500 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
Your duties will focus on several areas as follows:
- Processing of accounts receivable including some collection calls.
- Oversight of the aging report with daily report processing.
- Cash account reconciliations, as well as other balance sheet accounts.
- Assisting in the compilation of financial statements using an integrated software package.
- Tracking of customer information including invoice generation, payments, and transmissions of electronic payments.
To be considered for the position you should possess the following skills / characteristics:
- At least two years of accounts receivable experience.
- Pride in your work product! Will you investigate a variance, ask questions, and challenge the norm?
- Knowledge of Excel and a general comfort level with software packages.
- Ability to work in an environment with constantly changing priorities - no two days are the same and you will be pulled in different directions.
- Candidates who possess an Associate's Degree will be given top priority, but our client believes experience may outweigh a lack of degree.
The salary range is $16.50 - $18.00 per hour and a full benefit package is offered, along with a very reasonable "work/life" balance.
If you meet the above requirements and wish to learn more, please email your resume to Justin T. McAloon, CPA at email@example.com
or call 401-824-0221. Only professionals who meet the above requirements will receive a response to their inquiry.
skills: Accounts Receivable, Aging Receivables, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.