Sr. Credit and Collections Analyst
We are working with one of our clients who has an immediate need for a Sr. Credit and Collections Analyst located in the Swedesboro, NJ area.
This is a senior position who proactively manages an assigned group of customer accounts receivables through direct customer contact to minimize past due balances, in addition to performing data analysis and process innovation for the collection function.
location: Swedesboro, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Perform collection activities on assigned customer accounts.
- Respond to customer inquiries (document requests, general information requests, et al).
- Analyze open items on customer A/R accounts for resolution (deductions, short-payments, et al).
- Determine credit worthiness of customers
- Monitors credit activity
- Process credit applications
- Handle collection efforts
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree required
- Previous experience with collection activities on assigned customer accounts
- Ability to analyze open items on customer A/R accounts for resolution (deductions, short-payments, et al)
- Experience reviewing customer accounts for offset opportunities (applying credit memos, payments).
If interested please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Credit & Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.