My client in the Greater Atlanta Area is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their team on a direct hire basis. This role is for a mid-size company that is looking to add to their finance team. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for collaborating with segments of the business; financial reporting, month-end close, and budget planning, and general support for corporate management and more. The salary range is competitive with strong benefits and a healthy company culture.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please reach out to Gil Pettit at Gil.Pettit@randstadusa.com
location: Lawrenceville, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Coordinate monthly close process; review and approve monthly reconciliations
- Prepare and/or review monthly financial statement analytic package
- Ensure controls over financial reporting are appropriately documented and followed
- Communicate and explain accounting issues and evolving accounting guidance to the management team
- Assist in preparation of weekly/monthly forecast updates
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in accounting
- 5+ years relevant experience in various accounting / finance related roles
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.