job summary: Accounts Payable Supervisor
The Accounts Payable Supervisor will be responsible for daily operations of the department in addition to full cycle processing.
location: Newport Beach, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Reports timely the monthly AP Invoice Productivity and Discrepancy count.
- Review AP Transactions on a daily basis to ensure accurate Sales/Use Tax Accounting.
- Reconciles cost messages on MA60 and ability to process credit memos related to a cost message.
- Manages daily operations of AP Staff to ensure timely payment processing of Hoag vendor accounts.
- Evaluates staff performance efficiently and on an ongoing basis including performance reviews.
- Delegates responsibilities appropriately and provide back up to AP Supervisor in her absence.
- Maintain effective communications of staff by holding staff meetings and system/procedure training where necessary.
- Resolve staff issues/conflicts in a professional manner.
- Review and enter Vendor Maintenance information to ensure they are in compliance with IRS and State guidelines.
- Processes and reports timely the orders to withhold personal income tax which is generation by the Franchise Tax Board of California.
- Review AP Invoice Distribution Report daily and correct errors on AP Distribution to ensure accurate AP reporting.
- Reviews items billed process verifying the invoices amount, quantity, freight, sales/use tax are consistent with Purchase Order.
- Verifies AP invoices and check requests have proper signature approval, coded correctly to the GL and booked to the proper accounting period.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field.
- 3-4 years' experience in accounts payable, preferably in a high volume environment.
- Experience working with large ERP systems.
- MS Office Experience required: (Excel, Word, 10 key by touch).
- Strong written and oral communication,
- Ability to lead a team while maintaining day to day responsibilities.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet deadlines and/or special projects
$30-$35 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Ashley at 949-265-5821.
skills: Supervision, A/P Processing, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.