Manipulating the daily log with minimal supervision to ensure spots are placed correctly. Maximizing inventory in live games and working with Sales to ensure spots are placed per advertiser specifications. Backing up other positions in the department as necessary.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
1. Edit/Manipulate daily logs for FS West/PT/SD by placing commercials in appropriate places on the log based on client specifications.
2. Work with Sales to maximize inventory in live events
3. Work displaced spots to ensure spots are booked in correct shows and control oversell situations
4. Create & maintain weekly paid program grid and daily program origination entry.
5. Build formats, schedule onto program logs monthly and weekly revisions as issued by program department.
6. Backup log reconciliation
Education / Experience: Bachelor's Degree
Mathematical / Reasoning Skills: Consistent with liberal arts bachelors at minimum
Computer Skills: Wide Orbit Traffic System, Microsoft Office
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.