- Funding Product Control team supports the Debt Capital Hedge Management (DCHM) and LTD business and are responsible for the control infrastructure for the broad arrange of products they trade (Debt Issuance, FX swaps, FX Fwds, XCCY swaps and IR Derivatives).
- Understands the market and the market drivers of the product they are supporting.
- Understands more complex structured transactions and the operational risks around the end to end product lifecycle.
- Implements improvements to the system infrastructure and control environment.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 33 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 3 Years
- Must be able to fully understand the impact of current and future IT developments on existing P&L processes and play a role in their implementation. Is able to see the big picture, to identify non-optimal processes, to propose solutions and to implement them within timelines and cost constraints.
- Previous exposure to Product Control and Derivative products would be preferred.
- Strong understanding of fixed income products.
- Bachelor Degree required - Accounting/Finance preferred
- 3+ years financial industry/banking experience
- Work Closely with Front Office, Trade Support, Technology, Market Risk, and Compliance.
- Ensure that the Control Framework is in place for processes, identify control gaps and implement enhancements.
- Embrace and proactively drive change.
- Identify flaws in the current processes, originate new ideas of how we can better support our Businesses and implement them.
- Ad hoc projects and other various Finance initiatives to streamline daily processing and increase controls.
- Strong problem solving and project management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team Player: must demonstrate a can-do attitude necessary to create good relationships with traders, management, other business partners and the Banks customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.