job summary: Randstad Professionals
is a leading provider of finance and accounting staffing and recruitment, providing project, project to direct hire and direct hire services. Randstad was founded in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding. We've never let go of his passion or the values that he established. By staying true to those fundamentals, we've expanded to represent more than 90 percent of the HR services market.
We are assisting our client with a Tax and Treasury Manager. The future candidate will be responsible for U.S. tax and treasury functions and will manage tax compliance, federal and state income tax returns preparation, tax research, tax estimates, and extension filing, as well as the quarterly forecasts of federal and state tax payments. This role is also responsible for supporting cash management by providing detailed analysis, cash flow monitoring, inter-company account and bank fee research, and making improvement recommendations for better utilization of cash to optimize cash positioning and forecasting. Monitoring and updating of cash and the investigation of any unusual activity.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Providing cash flow analysis and forecasts.
- Completing bank reconciliation.
- Processing ACH, check, SUA, and wire payments.
- Monitoring bank fees and working with banking partners to add/remove services as needed.
- Monitoring and calculating interest expense monthly.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports with detailed analysis.
- Managing federal and multi-state corporate income tax returns, extension requests, and estimated tax filings in compliance with federal and state tax laws.
- Performing research on federal and state tax issues relevant to the preparation of corporate income tax returns.
- Participate in projects including new credits and deduction codes and mergers and acquisitions.
- Identify and drive tax planning opportunities, process improvements, and risk minimization strategies.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual tax account reconciliations, effective tax rate analysis, and deferred tax analysis.
- Assist with federal and state income tax audits, notices, and related matters, including responses to tax authorities and dispute resolution of audit issues.
- Monitor current and proposed federal and state tax laws and regulations to identify and assess impact on the business.
- Assist in filing monthly and quarterly State and Local Tax and business filings.
- Research and analyze state and local income tax implications of business transactions.
- Collaborate and facilitate efficient information sharing across organizational functions to meet tax and compliance requirements.
- Responsible for coordinating insurance and risk management for fire, business interruption, earthquake, etc. for properties.
- Salary up to $120K with bonus
- Location, Chapel Hill
Interested candidates shoud send Resume with salary requirements to email@example.com
skills: Corporate Tax
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.