- The primary focus of this role is forecasting, reporting and analysis for the direct expense budgets associated with Global Marketing and Corporate Investments.
- Analyst will partner with the BFO (Business Financial Officer) senior leader and their leadership team (as well as peers on Staff support FRAC team) on a daily basis to provide financial support to GMCA.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $26 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Responsibilities and key competencies include:
- Responsible for GMCA consolidated forecast reporting including Quarterly Business Review and Monthly Expense financials for BTM meetings
- Coordination of forecasting process and forecast review packages for GMCA Group as well as the non-personnel expense forecast
- Analyze costs and understand business drivers and levers to influence efficiencies
- Partner with peers and management to implement process & reporting improvements
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage/sequence many deliverables
- Strong written and oral communications skills with excellent attention to detail
o BS/BA (Finance/Accounting Preferred)
o Management Accounting Experience
o Advanced Excel, Modeling, Data Manipulation
o FP&A Experience
o Financial Statement Analysis Experience
If your skills align with the role, please apply and a Randstad recruiter will reach out to discuss your background further.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.