I am representing a manufacturing client in the Atlanta metro are that is conducting a search for a traditional Cost Accountant to join their team.
location: Lawrenceville, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Assist in month-end close process
- Perform cost analyses
- Prepare budget reports
- Develop, test and document internal controls process
- Reconcile financial reports
- Analyze standard cost, margin and inventory reports and help to determine profitability
- Prepare cost forecasts
- Complete special projects as required
- Support the internal reporting process
- Assist in annual audit preparation
qualifications: Required Skills:
- Have at least a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Have at least 5 years of Accounting experience
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required
- Previous experience utilizing SYSPRO is a plus
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Reggie Whisenton at email@example.com.
skills: Cost Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.