HR BUSINESS PARTNER
location: Peabody, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
(Include the following (but is not limited to:)
- Partner with designated business units to align business strategies with employees and management objectives.
- Participate in establishing plans to effectively communicate business strategies and objectives and implementing change initiatives designed to support those goals.
- Consult with management on HR related issues, and act as an employee advocate.
- Provide expertise, guidance and coaching to leaders in managing and resolving highly sensitive and complex employee situations
- Maintain an effective level of knowledge about the business unit's financial position,plans,culture and competition.
qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS -
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- 5+ years of related Human Resources Business Partner experience.
- Demonstrated success as a true partner to managers to drive strategic people-related change in a business.
- Experience in talent management, organizational development, employee relations and recruitment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- $100K - $110K range, commensurate with experience
If interested, please submit your resume today to Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218.
skills: Business Development, Branch Management, Banking Relationships, Banking Relations, Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.