Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the University area of Charlotte, NC.
This team is seeking an organized, methodical person with a strong sense of curiosity to work collaboratively with a team of professionals who are responsible for the production of operational reports, responding to data/report requests, and the creation of interactive dashboards. This is a unique opportunity to help design, build and support the next generation of reporting/data distribution tools. This role will interface with business users and senior management to analyze their needs, design solutions and communicate results. The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of Tableau, SQL, database and business knowledge. They will also be able to understand system flows of information and be able to extract and test data as needed. This individual will be able to learn new tools and be comfortable with adapting to changing business needs. Additionally, this person will provide backup for production support, work on project teams and other tasks as needed. A strong commitment to teamwork and ability to work independently is critical to the success of this role.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $40.04 - 43.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
responsibilities: Responsibilities & Skills Needed:
- Tableau Experience in Enterprise Environment and Tableau Administration.
- Experience includes troubleshooting, report design and monitoring of system usage.
- In-depth knowledge on Tableau Desktop, Tableau Reader and Tableau Server.
- Ability to design and deploy rich Graphic visualizations with Drill Down and Drop down menu option and Parameterized using Tableau.
- Preparing Dashboards using calculations, parameters in Tableau
- Knowledge in various reporting objects like Facts, Attributes, Hierarchies, Transformations, filters, prompts, Calculated fields, Sets , Groups, Parameters etc., in Tableau.
- Worked on the development of Dashboard reports for the Key Performance Indicators for the top management.
- End to end experience in designing and deploying data visualizations using Tableau
- Experience in Data Analysis
- Understanding of relational databases: Teradata, SQL Server, Oracle
- Experience in SQL and in performance tuning SQL queries for better performance.
- Providing technical and analytical expertise in responding to complex, specialized report requests requiring higher-level data analysis and data management services.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrable verbal and written communications to maintain effective work relationships with all levels of personnel.
Click To Apply
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.