job summary: Randstad Professionals
is a leading provider of finance and accounting staffing and recruitment, providing project, project to direct hire and direct hire services. Randstad was founded in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding. We've never let go of his passion or the values that he established. By staying true to those fundamentals, we've expanded to represent more than 90 percent of the HR services market.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Accounts Payable Manager to join our corporate Finance team to support our growing business within the aggregates and raw materials industry. This role reports into the Director of Shared Services.
We are hiring an Accounts Payable Manager for our locally headquartered client in Raleigh. The Accounts Payable department services a multi-location purchasing base with over 400 locations and an estimated annual invoice volume of 400,000 invoices. The AP Manager role is responsible for executing and overseeing daily finance and accounting activities. They will be expected to participate in AP projects. They will also work closely with the Accounts Payable department to define and resolve issues and identify process improvements. Responsibilities of this position include managing the processing of PO invoices; preparing journal entries and month end accruals; reconciling various G/L accounts; and issuing 1099/1042's annually.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
- Five or more years of experience in Accounts Payable
- Two or more years of experience leading, managing, and developing a team
- Experience with issuing 1099/1042's preferred
- Knowledge of JD Edwards Accounts Payable (or similar large ERP system) preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Shared Service experience preferred
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office suite
- Good analytical skills and highly organized
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to assign and direct work
- Ability to meet critical deadlines
- Salary $65-85K
- Location: Raleigh
Qualified and interested candidates should send resume, salary history and requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.