One of our clients in Smithfield , VA is looking to add an analyst to their team! This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career and work for a stable organization that values company culture. Ideally, my client would like someone with an accounting/finance background who has had some exposure to commodities/hedging reports. This position reports to the Executive Vice President and has high executive visibility and growth potential.
location: Smithfield, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $62,000 - 83,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Analyze and research information on certain markets
- Work in conjunction with Finance and Accounting to ensure compliance with company policies and protocols; provide data analysis support to the hedging team.
- Forecast business by analyzing financial information a
- Monitor economic, industrial, and corporate trends by analyzing information from various sources to make informed decisions pertaining to the business.
- Variance analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance and 3+ years' experience in an accounting or finance
- Experience working in a commodity related role and/or agriculture experience a plus
- Strong analytical, logic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interpret/communicate results.
- Demonstrated knowledge and working ability of Microsoft Office Suite: highly proficient in Excel with the ability to run extensive and complex reports and queries.
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you or someone you know may be interested in this position, please email Alyssa.Crnkovich directly at Alyssa.Crnkovich@randstadusa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.