job summary: Collections Specialist
Permanent / Full time opportunity
Randstad is looking for a Collector. As the Collector your will be responsible for contacting clients/customers to collect funds due, in an efficient and professional manner. A firm understanding of collection laws and regulations is required.
location: Brockton, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Collection efforts are made on all types of loans the bank offers, such as: mortgage, personal, small business and commercial loans.
- Collect on all loans past due between 30 - 59 days.
- Make contact with all customers in daily assignment through utilizing the collections software.
- Maintain thorough documentation on conversations, payment promises and actions taken.
- Negotiate payment plans with delinquent customers
- Maintain documentation of all contacts, and attempted contacts, made to the customer.
- Prepare and send appropriate correspondence to customer regarding their delinquency.
- Bring delinquent accounts to resolution while providing excellent customer service and maintaining customer confidentiality and assuring compliance with all collection laws and regulations.
Represent the bank in small claims court, when necessary
qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS -
- One year certificate from college or technical school or; one plus year related experience
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- $50 -$55K to commensurate with experience
If interested, please submit your resume today to Kathleen.email@example.com. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218.
skills: Bank Debt
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.