Established organization is looking for a sharp finance professional to join a fun and fast growing team. Our client is looking for someone with an Accounting or Finance degree, who enjoys working with investments and trading and who has very strong analytical skills.
In this role, the candidate will be exposed to commodity hedging as well as general accounting transactions.
Compensation: $60k - $80k, based on professional and educational background.
location: Newport News, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 82,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Manage the derivatives-trade life cycle, including trading agreements, financial reporting, risk reporting,
- Oversee/run routine and ad hoc processes including program/P&L reporting and reconciliation and "what-if" analysis
- Help enhancing the Department's analytic infrastructure and code base
- Manage the derivatives department calendar of deliverables which includes, forecast, risk, reporting runs to management and directors
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance - Dual major highly preferred
- At least 1+ year of experience in corporate finance or accounting
- Intermediate Excel
To apply for this position, please send resume to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Hedging, Cashflow Hedging, Foreign Exchange Hedging
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.