Randstad Professionals is looking for a Billing Specialist to join a wonderful and growing industrial company in Fort Mill, SC! The right candidate for this job is enthusiastic and dedicated and can readily adapt to changing job responsibilities as business needs evolve.
location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- The primary focus of this role is to produce quality invoices daily with specific focus on accuracy and detail.
- Review aging reports, contact delinquent accounts, maintain and update collection files, and provide regular feedback to management.
- Assist customers with account inquiries and resolve discrepancies
- Additional duties may include: application of payments received, answering the telephone, general data entry, filing, and other clerical duties as business needs dictate
- At least 2 years of prior experience in billing, AR, or a similar role
- A willingness to learn and to contribute to the overall goals of the Accounting Department and the company
- Understanding of general accounting theory and best practices
- General proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word (Microsoft Dynamics experience, a huge plus!)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Associate degree in Accounting (or higher) is a big plus and will likely lead to role expansion
skills: Billing, Invoices
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.