Tatum is recruiting in behalf of a $1b+, publicly traded client in the Denver area for a Director of Finance Operations, an newly created role to assist with the organizations explosive growth. Relocation provided for the right candidate.
location: Castle Rock, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $160,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
Required Criteria (100% must be met for consideration):
- Oversight of P&L management, cash management, compliance, FP&A, risk management, pricing and estimating, staffing and strategic planning
- Strong, first-hand experience mentoring lean teams and enhancing company processes
- Hands-on Director-level finance experience at publicly-owned companies doing budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning
- Knowledge of GAAP, CAS and FAR
- Fast-paced, thorough, and organized demeanor
- Self motivated and driven; strong communicator
- Strong Excel skills and comfortable using Excel's advanced functionality (self-rating of at least 8 on 1-10 scale)
- Seeking a salary in the $160-180k range plus 20% bonus
- Government contract accounting knowledge
- Lives in the greater Denver area
If you or anyone you know would like to learn more, please forward a copy of your resume to Liz.Price@Tatum-us.com for consideration. I look forward to hearing from you!
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.