Established and fast growing organization in Richmond is looking for an experienced Accounting Professional to lead the Accounting Department. This is an opportunity to make an impact and to wear many different hats!
We are looking for experienced Accounting Professionals with 4+ years of corporate or public accounting experience. CPA is highly preferred.
Compensation: $70k - $80k
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Assist with Tax preparation
- Responds to inquiries from the CFO and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Work with the CFO to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- 4+ years of corporate accounting or public accounting experience
- CPA is highly preferable
- BS or Higher in Accounting
- Strong financial reporting skills
To apply, please send resume to Tathiane.Thompson@Randstadusa.com
skills: General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.