Growing, successful and stable company in Fort Lauderdale has an opportunity for an Accountant to join their team.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Assist with month-end close, prepare journal entries and accruals,
- Analyze and research variances
- Reconcile General Ledger accounts
- Prepare financial statements and supporting documentation for management review.
- Partner with finance and non-finance departments to resolve any accounting discrepancies.
- Participate in the development of new strategies and programs designed to increase productivity and improve the accuracy of the financial accounting systems.
- Work with Business Planning & Analysis to make recommendations on forecasts.
- Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years experience
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accruals, Bank Reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.