A growing medical devices company in San Diego has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant! This is a great opportunity to join a successful and rapidly growing organization. If you are comfortable guiding a start-up company's day-to-day accounting operations, please apply!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- appropriately code accounts payable / vendor invoices
- produce electronic purchase orders
- payroll processing for 25-30 employees in ADP
- manage payroll deductions for benefits programs
- sales tax for multiple states
- assist with budgeting and reporting
- accounts receivable and cash applications
- monitor expense and credit card program
- monthly accruals
- bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 3-5 years of accounting experience, preferably in a start-up environment
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quickbooks Online experience
- some payroll experience preferred
- knowledge of GAAP
- advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
If you are interested, please apply directly or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Budgeting, Excel, Quickbooks, Cash Applications, Sales & Use Tax, ADP-HR
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.